- Carefully review our [Refund Policies] to determine your eligibility for a refund.
- Complete our Refund Request Form and include all necessary information regarding your case.
- Refund requests will be evaluated and responded to within 2-3 weeks after submitting the Refund Request Form.
Membership Cancellation and Refund Policies
Annual Membership Cancellation
- Members who wish to cancel their annual membership may do so within 30 days of joining or renewing.
- A cancellation refund request must be submitted through the BWB Membership Refund Request Form.
- If the cancellation is received within 30 days of your membership start date, or renewal date, a full refund will be issued to the original payment method.
Individual Corporate Membership
- Individual corporate memberships are not refundable but are transferrable within the company.
- To initiate the transfer, please email [email protected] with the recipient’s employee information.
- Our support team will complete the transfer request within 5 business days from the date of submission.
Monthly Membership Cancellation
- Monthly memberships are not eligible for refunds. Should a member choose to cancel their membership, they will continue to enjoy full access to all member benefits until the conclusion of their current billing cycle.
- Members can dispute charges if they were incorrectly charged after canceling at least 48 hours before their next scheduled charge date.
- If a member sees a membership charge on their bank statement 1-2 weeks after canceling, they should contact [email protected] with the following:
- Date of cancellation request and supporting documentation, such as a cancellation screenshot or confirmation email.
- Documentation of membership charges, including date and amount, can be provided via a screenshot of a bank statement or transaction record.
- Please Note: The member must notify [email protected] within 1-2 weeks of the charge appearing in their bank account; otherwise, the request will be considered invalid.